Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where are the ink cartridges located for a canon mp600?

I've had this printer for year or so and the only time I've messed with the ink cartridges was when I got it, and I haven't used it since. I've since lost the directions. Now the printer is telling me it can't recognize my black cartridge and I need to see what's going on with it, but I can't remember where the ink's located. Help?Where are the ink cartridges located for a canon mp600?
Turn on printer. Lift the scanner portion of the printer open. The ink carriage will automatically move to the middle.





Here is the link for online manual:


http://support-sg.canon-asia.com/EN/sear鈥?/a>





The ';Easy Setup Instructions'; has pictures how to open. You'll need an Adobe Reader to open the pdf file.
  • laons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment