Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I force my canon mp600 to use the BK8 ink cartridge?

the printer uses the PGBK5, and runs that out of ink while the BK8 one stays full.How do I force my canon mp600 to use the BK8 ink cartridge?
the PG black is the one used for photo printing and the other black is for regular paper printing.How do I force my canon mp600 to use the BK8 ink cartridge?
Hi,





you can't. Your PG black runs out because it's your pigmented black cartridge. It's used for most prints of text for example. Your 8Bk is the dye based one like your colours. Your printer uses these to print colour images. For example you write a report that has a photo in it that has black and the text of your report is black. The PG5 is used for the text and the 8Bk is used for the black portions in your photo.





Best thing, just filll that cart up.An Island Ink Jet or a Cartridge world can do it for you or you can do it yourself. It's easy to fill, probably one fo the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment