Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Canon Printer Ink Refill?

I guess I need to reset the chips on my ink cartridges for my Canon Pixma ip 4200 series printer. I refilled it and it does not work. However I can only find Epsom chip resetters. Does a Canon Chip Resetter exist yet? Is this infact what I need to be able to refill my ink cartridges? I am so aggravated by this as my stupid printer will not even let me print out anything in black and white until the MAGENTA ink tank is replaced.. even though it IS refilled. What a scam!Canon Printer Ink Refill?
Although now that I'm seeing the types of questions that you're asking, I can see that you are getting into things that only three geeks would be inclined to give you an answer to. However I can tell you that No, a Cannon Chip resetter does not exist. You're talking about Cannon after all. They're not interested in you saving money but in you spending top dollar for everything that you want with the Cannon name. They are no longer 'top of the line' where it comes to electronics. In fact I would rate them 'welfare of the line' if anything. I've dealt with them and I'm not going to bore you with the details, but you'd be better of with something else. I won't give product endorsements but I will tell you that Cannon isn't interested in making technology easy or intelligent for the user.Canon Printer Ink Refill?
That's why I have an epson to begin with. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment