Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Canon 450 printer is not printing in color? I was printin in black, but I put the color ink into..?

I even changed the settings. Yet the printer does not print in color. I don't know what to do!! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!My Canon 450 printer is not printing in color? I was printin in black, but I put the color ink into..?
Well first of all make sure you fixed the color ink cartridge properly and it has ink. If everything perfect... then just take out that color cartridge and clean its head... with soft cloth sometime old ink on head do not let come out fresh ink so clean it and then fix it again... then try printing test page... hopefully it will work...My Canon 450 printer is not printing in color? I was printin in black, but I put the color ink into..?
Take out the ink tanks and seal with tape.


Take out the print head and soak in isopropal alcahol overnight. Dry it and put it back in as well as the ink tanks.


Open printer properties and do some head cleaning and print test pages.
make sure you put the colored ink cartridge in correctly and it has ink.
Uninstall the driver and install again, take out all cartridges, and put them in correctly, run calibration test which should be in preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment